EMPOWERING SUCCESS THROUGH BEHAVIOR CHANGE AND SUPERIOR SERVICE
- Is Customer Service any better than it was 25-years ago? Why are we still Searching For Excellence? Why haven’t we experienced better service?
- What are the implications of poor service on customer loyalty
and bottom-line results?
- How does a company define ‘exceeding expectations’, and why is it important?
Integrity Service® is a comprehensive process designed to help people understand what it means to be customer-focused. Participants focus on the skills, attitudes, and automatic behaviors that must be developed to reach a common goal of becoming a customer-focused organization.
Key program components include:
- Proven Customer Satisfaction System
- Simple Behavior Styles® language
- Seven-week structured follow-up course
- Reinforcement tools
- Performance Accelerator sessions
- Blended, online learning delivery alternative
Exceptional customer service requires more than knowledge. It also involves attitudes, values, and beliefs. The Integrity Service® program helps people evaluate their actions and behavior, and identify gapsor incongruencethat cause conflict, stress, poor performance, and/or stifled productivity. When each of these dimensions are in congruence, achievement drive is released and new levels of loyalty, synergy and self-satisfaction result.
WHAT PEOPLE WILL LEARN
In addition to the Customer Satisfaction System and Behavior Styles®, all participants learn:
- How their job impacts customer satisfaction and loyalty,
- A four-step Problem Solving Formula,
- The critical impact of attitudes and work ethics,
- The power of team synergy when internal customers are valued,
- How to build positive self-beliefs and appreciation for the uniqueness of others.